Gas Boiler Servicing
Servicing your boiler annually can help prevent costly breakdowns while checking the appliance is safe to use. We will service your wall hung gas boiler for £70.
All Boilers need regular servicing to ensure they are safe and working efficiently. We service and repair all makes and models of boiler, including Vaillant, Worcester, Ideal, Potterton, Baxi, Glow-Worm, Heatline, Veissmann, Main, Alpha, Vokera and Ariston.
We also diagnose and repair faults in boilers and heating systems. We’ll offer you a free estimate and won’t proceed without your authority to do so.
We recommend your boiler should be serviced each year by a qualified Gas Safe Registered Engineer.
Your boiler will be serviced to meet statutory requirements, manufacturer’s recommendations and relevant codes of practice.
- Check the appliances and pipework for gas tightness.
- Check the standing and working pressure if test points are available.
- Check the burner pressure/gas rate against the manufacturer’s requirements.
- Testing the appliance to ensure the heat input and/or operating pressure are correct.
- Check for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of brackets (where appropriate).
- A full inspection of the entire flue structure inspection and, where necessary, cleaning of the burner, combustion chamber, any injectors and heat exchange.
- Inspection of ignition devices i.e. pilot lights and/or spark and flame sensing electrodes
- Check the integrity of all seals and gaskets.
- Ensure that any condensate traps and drains are free from debris.
- Ensure that any magnetic filters are clean and free from debris.
- Check the functionality of the expansion vessel including pressurizing and schraeder valve replacement if required.
- That all ventilation requirements are to current standards.
- Test the flue flow to ensure removal of products of combustion.
- The correct operation of all safety devices and that the boiler is safe for continuous use. A final combustion analysis and measurement against tolerances set by the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Carry out functional testing of heating and hot water.
- A visual inspection of any other encountered gas appliances.
- Written notification of any gas safety defect which may affect the safe operation of your appliances.
- An assessment of your current heating controls and best practice advice regarding energy efficiency.
- Investigate any evidence of unsafe operation.
- Issue a gas safety / service record.
- Subsequent annual reminder.
- Gas boiler service – wall hung
- Gas boiler service – floor standing e.g ideal mexico / back boiler